The day after Thanksgiving is just the best.
No, it’s not because it’s Black Friday.
The day after Thanksgiving is the first day it’s socially acceptable to start playing Christmas music all day, everyday.
Good Papa just shook his head and murmured the words, “you didn’t waste anytime,” when he realized I had already changed the station in his car.
I love Christmas music and I don’t care who knows it!
In fact, I refuse to listen to anything else, including my usual workout playlist.
Fortunately, there are plenty of upbeat Christmas songs to add to your workout playlist right now!
After you got your playlist, hop over and check out how to stay fit during the holidays.
20 Christmas Songs to Add to your Workout Playlist
1. Santa Tell Me by Ariane Grande- Here’s a cute, upbeat song that’s very catchy.
2. Linus & Lucy by Vinnie Guaraldi Trio- How can you stop yourself from moving during this song?
3. Sleigh Ride by FUN- I really like FUN’s version of this song; it’s modern, but a lot of fun.
4. All I Need Is Love by Cee Lo Green featuring the Muppets- This is such a happy song and the MUPPETS!
5. O Come, All Ye Faithful by tobyMac- Okay, I seriously can’t stop singing this song. I swear W rolled his eyes at me the other day when I started singing it yet again.
6. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by N’sync- I really thought this was the BEST Christmas album ever at one point in time. Maybe I still do.
7. Marshmallow World by Francesca Battistelli- Do you find yourself bopping along to this song during the Target commercial too?
8. Step Into Christmas by Elton John- This is very cheesy, but I don’t care. It makes me want to sign up for an aerobics class.
9. Run Rudolph Run by Chuck Berry- This song is the perfect motivation to run a little faster and a little further.
10. Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms- This just makes me want to dance.
11. Come On! Let’s Boogey to the Elf Dance! by Sufjan Stevens- I don’t know why I’m just now discovering this guy. He has SO many Christmas songs!
12. Rockin Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee- Here’s another classic that’ll make you want to dance.
13. Feliz Navidad
by Jose’ Feliciano- This song always puts me in a good mood.
14. Last Christmas by Wham!- This is such a silly song, but I can’t help but sing along. Try not to sing out loud at the gym.
15. Do They Know It’s Christmas? by Band Aid- Here’s another one that seriously will not get out of my head! Feed the WOORRLLDDDD!!
16. Santa Claus is Coming to Town by Bruce Springsteen- Sometimes I forget that this is even a Christmas song.
17. Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy by Pentatonix- I love this group. It’s amazing the music they make with just their voices.
18. Carol of the Bells by Trans Siberian Orchestra- I saw the Trans Siberian Orchestra in concert. Rock n’ roll + Christmas music + laser light show = awesomeness
19. That’s What Christmas Means to Me by Stevie Wonder- I cannot put my finger on where this song is from. Is it a commercial? A movie? I don’t know, but it’s very catchy!
20. All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey- I saved the best for last. I dare you to press play and not jump up, dance and start singing this song.
What do you think of my 20 Christmas Songs to Add to your Workout Playlist? Let me know if I missed any of your favorite upbeat Christmas songs in the comment section.