All of the shopping is complete, presents are wrapped, cookies are baked and W is taking (hopefully) a nice, long nap.
I just LOVE this time of the year.
I wish everyone the happiest of holidays!
I hope all of you mothers and fathers out there find yourself receiving the greatest gift of all…
It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
If you have been following my instagram feed, you will know that I have been trying my best to become a better baker.
I’m happy to say that I have really enjoyed all this baking. It’s not as difficult and messy as I thought.
Although, I’ve been making myself a little queasy with all the sugar from “taste testing.”
Here are some of the cookies I made this year…
Christmas Cookie Recipes
- The Best Sugar Cookie Recipe Ever from The Good Mama
- Snowball Cookies from Cooking Classy
- Candy Cane Crinkles from Lauren’s Latest
- The Best and Easy Peanut Butter Cookies from Julia’s Album
- Thin Mints from Hip2Save
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies from eMeals
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe without Baking Soda or Baking Powder from Baker Bettie
For more Christmas cookie recipes, follow my Christmas board on Pinterest.
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you! What’s your favorite Christmas cookie recipe?