It has been almost a year and a half since I’ve jumped into the world of blogging. In that time, my baby turned into a toddler, our family moved into a new house and, most recently, we welcomed a new addition to our family.
What started as a simple, creative outlet for me as a stay-at-home mom has turned into a real passion of mine. I hope you have enjoyed reading my posts as much as I have enjoyed writing them.
As another year draws to a close, I’m sure you’ll be seeing lots of “top fill-in-the-blank lists of 2015.” I don’t know about you, but I can’t get enough. Top 10 TV Shows of 2015! Most Shockingly Bad Celebrity Behavior of 2015! The Worst Sleeping Toddlers of 2015! Well, maybe I don’t want to read all of the lists.
With all of these lists floating around, I decided it would fun to get in on the action. Below you’ll find my most viewed posts of 2015, and the most viewed posts of some of my favorite Mom Bloggers.
Top Fitness, Food & Fun Posts of 2015
The Good Mama’s Most Viewed Posts of 2015
10. 12 Toddler Winter Activities to Try When It’s Just Too Cold– Well, I’m so glad this post popped up because I think it’s starting to finally feel like winter. I’m going to need a bunch of activities to keep my toddler busy while stuck inside.
9. How to Keep Messy Play Not So Messy– This post goes right along with the previous one. With all those fun activities we’ll be doing this winter, I know I’ll need these tips to keep it not so messy.
8. Healthy Pink Recipes for Valentine’s Day– I know Valentine’s Day is typically associated with decadent desserts and tasty treats, but this round up of healthy pink recipes are just as yummy. It’s doesn’t hurt that they are almost too pretty to eat!
7. Car Themed Party for Toddlers– I can’t believe W turned two almost 5 months ago! The kids had such a great time with the simple car-themed games, and W still talks about his car cake.
6. Deviled Eggs and Ham Sandwich Recipe– This recipe was a part of an awesome Easter roundup of yummy recipes. It’s perfect for your Easter leftovers.
5. The Easiest Way to Leave Your House with a Toddler and a Newborn– It has gotten slightly easier to leave the house with a toddler and a newborn since I wrote this post. I may have to update it!
4. Fiesta Chicken Avocado Burger Recipe– Here’s my most viewed recipe of 2015. It’s simple to make, really tasty and a healthier alternative to your average hamburger.
3. 12 Signs Your Baby has a Serious Case of FOMO– “Fear of Missing Out-” my children have it, and they have it bad. Every word of this post is sadly accurate for both of my children. I was somewhat relieved to see so many other parents experience the same thing when my post was syndicated by Scary Mommy.
2. 10 Dos and Don’ts of Running While Pregnant– 2015 was a wonderful, busy year! Even though I felt pregnant throughout most of the year, I was happy to be able to keep working out throughout my pregnancy. I really think it helped me bounce back after giving birth. Running is a lot easier when you aren’t carrying all that extra weight out front.
1. How to Get Your Toddler to Eat More Veggies– It’s no surprise to me that this post was my most-viewed of 2015. It’s difficult to get your toddler to eat veggies with so many yummy desserts available. As W gets older, he has slowly morphed into the cookie monster. That being said, I still manage to get him to eat a good amount of veggies.
My Favorite Mom Blogger’s Most Viewed Posts of 2015
One of the best things I have discovered about blogging is other blogs of course! The blogging community truly supports one another. When one of our own, Melissa from Wading Through Motherhood, passed away it was touching to see so many join together to write beautifully touching tributes and offer their condolences and support to her family. Here are just some of my favorite blogger’s top posts from 2015. Be sure to check them out!
- Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup from Mom to Mom Nutrition
- Getting Anywhere with a : Walking Toddler from The Adultier Adult
- Chocolate Zucchini Protein Muffins from Surviving Toddlerhood
- “My Kids Won’t Listen!” 9 Effective Strategies for Positive Parenting from The Good Enuf Mommy
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie from The Stay-at-Home Life
- Winter Car Seat Safety- How to Keep Your Kids Safe and Warm from The Monarch Mommy
- The Top 5 Things You Suddenly Care About After Having Children from Corter Moon
- Beauty Products Roundup from Theyhree Boys and a Mom
- 10 Tips For Parenting Through Difficult Toddler Behavior from Parenting from the Heart
- Knock You Naked Brownies from Mama by Fire
- My Little Fighter from JENerally Informed
- Indoor Cranberry Play: Simple Sensory Play from Views From a Step Stool
- Taco Rollup from The Trophy Wifestyle
Thanks for including me! These posts all look great. Now, off to read them. 🙂
I loved that FOMO post and the veggie one too! Thanks for sharing my teacher post as well!! Happy (almost) New Year!!
Lauren recently posted…My 5 Most Popular Posts of 2015
It must have been so fun looking back to see which of your posts were the most popular! Your Do’s and Don’ts of running while pregnant is still amazing to me. I really need to start running. Thank you so much for including me!!
Tarynn Playle recently posted…Semi-Homemade Caramel Sauce
I giggled when I saw the post about getting your toddler to eat more veggies…because I think this could apply to a lot of adults as well. I am totally an adult who has to make a huge effort to eat any veggies.
Becca recently posted…A Huge Mysterious Garage
I love that you added YOUR fav posts from other bloggers, I can’t wait to read them. And your car party is blowing up my Pinterest every single day. So cute! Happy new Year, I love reading your posts each week!
Kristen recently posted…Top 10 Posts of 2015
Holy smokes you have a fab round up of your year here. I have been busy reading. Thanks for including me. Other bloggers is pretty much what makes the blogging world as awesome as it is. Happy 2016!
Jen recently posted…You’re Going To Make It After All
I think you can find more information here.
Top Fitness, Food & Fun Posts of 2015 – The Good Mama